Posts Tagged Mayaka Ibara
This really isn’t something I should be getting offended by, to be honest. I should really just ignore it, and move on with my day. After all, everyone has opinions—potentially stupid ones that involve sullying the value of not just anime, but all works of fiction as a whole. But still just opinions—and who am […]
- Kokoro Connect 6: My Love-Hate Relationship with Iori Nagase.
- Kokoro Connect 3, and Why This Show is More Than the Sum of Its Flaws.
- A Toast to Those Who Lose Themselves to Oblivion; Sword Art Online, Episode 3
- The Piecing of a Masterpiece; a Tag-Team Defense of Fiction. Hyouka, Episode 13
- “Because I’m the Hero Aincrad Deserves…”; Sword Art Online, Episode 2